business cards

 




Being unsure about what I actually wanted to present on my business cards made this difficult for me to come up with 12 different designs that work together as a whole as well. I took inspiration from many artistic business cards since I thought they had interesting patterns, thus the first couple of designs were just random patterns. Making a dull, uninteresting business card, in my opinion, will reveal a lot about you. The last two, in my opinion, are the strongest. I enjoy how the designs have a filmic feel. The last one's bubble lettering is my favorite. Even though it is so straightforward, it will undoubtedly catch someone's eye.  




These are my final. I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I like how i didn't go too crazy on the colors as i feel like sometimes i overdo that. I like the minimalistic approach to them. My favorite would probably be the first one of the last one. 








Comments

  1. This is very cool! I love how different all your designs are from one another! the film reel is a cool way to go with the information section of a card, I never would have thought to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts