Self Portrait + Poster

 

For this project we had to create ourselves using the pen tool. I learned a lot doing this by experimenting with the gradient tool and see what i could do to manipulate my features by using the opacity tool and other tools. I like how fun the curvature pen tool is and I somewhat discovered my own style within this exercise 



For this project i needed to incorporate my self portrait from last project and design a propaganda poster. My theme was advocation for marijuana use and my style was punk. I looked up many examples for this style and i noticed a lot of bright neon colors and asymmetrical text with a lot of boxes and sharp lines. 


















Comments

  1. This made me laugh. This is so good and the detail in your face is awesome. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was at this point of the semester I realized that I would never be as good as you in Digital Media. You were doing all sorts of edits that I could not fathom doing to my own project, and it just came so naturally to you. Your gradient was always great and the message you used was so funny and a good riff on the "I want you to..." line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so great and the detail on your face is really impressive. There are no harsh lines at all and everything flows together really well. Your tag line is also super funny. Great job!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts