LOGO

 My logo was inspired by my initials. I tried to mix in my star sign within the logo to personalize it even more. I started off with multiple different logos to finalize what my actual logo would be. I started to mix up my fire sign within these logos and tried to find a logo that could be used universally. 





At first the logo i picked was the bottom left one. I picked this because i felt like it had a better flow than the other logos. I did need to change it a little bit as i didn't like how i put the "L" in the logo instead of my initials. So then i tweaked the paths a little on illustrator and decided to go with my final design referenced above. Its my initials surrounded by a simple outline of fire. I feel like this truly represents how I want my logo to be presented as I have a fiery, free nature.

We were then told to create and edit these logos into three colorful logos.
























My favorite design is actually the middle one. I feel like that one is the most bold one out of the three options. I chose to use these specific colors to relate to the fiery aspect of my design. I think red and black truly emits my energy.



Comments

Popular Posts