About Myself


My name is Olga Ofitserova and I came to UT freshman year in 2021. I traveled all the way from Washington DC down to Florida to study Film and Media. I am a film and media major at UT. I am originally from Belarus and moved to the states when I was 3. Went to school on top of that Russian school which excelled my levels in learning different languages. 

I am looking forward to advancing my skills in a wide variety of theories, history,  and how the creation of movies from behind the scenes to post-production. This will help me develop multiple communication skills as well as how to present my projects. 

Since I was a little child, I've adored editing and have fantasized about appearing in feature films, preferably while providing original ideas that have an impact on the industry from post-production to cinematography to directing. This class will help broaden my skill with film as digital media will develop my skills in digital and visual communication with digital design, including online content, photography, motion graphics, and a lot more. I am, however, nervous to struggle along the way with this course as I know how time-consuming things will take to make. 

I am expecting to advance my skills in animation, photoshop, and other adobe software that could help me in the future. Coding has always been a challenge for me since I took IT in high school before. 


Comments

Popular Posts